Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daddy is Funny!

Yesterday Mike was playing with Kenley in the mirror. She's really started to like looking in the mirror, but this time she provided us with extra entertainment!



She always laughs for Daddy. I think it's his silly faces! :)

Here's some more cute pics we've taken the last few days!


















Still loving bath time! She's really starting to hold onto things and put them in her mouth, as demonstrated above. I love how she is so focused on her ducky...haha



























This super cute one with Daddy, with a sweet little smile. She loves her playmat lately...she stares down the octopus and smiles at him randomly as well! 

4 comments:

  1. These pictures just made my day. Kenley is growing so fast. It's amazing how they reach a certain point and they become little bundles of joy. I love this age. You look cute too Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle,
    Did you watch the video? That's the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see her and you guys. she is so cute! <3 MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it considered kidnapping if I'm her Aunt? Just checking :) Love that little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...