Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week:Six

Kenley is now 6 weeks old, which means I am halfway through my maternity leave. She is changing so much everyday, I can't yet imagine going back to work and missing these days that we spend together.

The last several days have been quite a challenge though, because Kenley has been going through her 6 week growth spurt. To those that don't know what this means, it means that Kenley constantly wants to eat, like for more hours than she is even awake! And if she's not eating, she's sleeping minimally (only really 20 min spurts it feels like) or fussing. Hopefully we are nearing the end of it since it's been going on for about 4 days now. But she was being cute and quiet for the few moments to get these cute shots below.

We've caught a few smiles here and there, but nothing repetitive yet. I know it's going to happen any day now that we can get her to smile on cue, or what is called her "social smile". For now, we just get a series of really funny faces, that may include a small smirk or quick smile.

Kenley is able to see alot better these days as well. I catch her checking out the tv more often and definitely looking longer at her mommy and daddy. Can't wait for all the fun milestones that we have yet to experience, but at the same time, I'm trying to cherish how she is right now, because everything is changing so fast. Our little newborn is turning into a BABY!

2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite pictures. Kenley looks precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so cute, I love these pictures. She is getting big so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...