I thought it would be fun to start a weekly check-in to track all the fun things that come along with being pregnant. It will be a fun thing to look back on and the weeks progress!
How far along?: 6 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a sweet pea!
Weight gain/loss: ?
Pregnancy symptoms: Sore body, tiredness, and extreme hunger once I'm actually hungry.
Maternity clothes: Nope
Stretch Marks: None
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping really well, and having crazy dreams!
Best moment this week: Having my sushi fix minus my favorite ahi...Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Brownies! But Dylan ate them all.
Food aversions: None yet
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Waking up with a flat tummy. This bloat won't go away!
What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound, and then telling our parents!
Milestones: Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

No comments:
Post a Comment